Disclaimer : This section is a courtesy translation of the french version T&C.Please take note only the French version that is binding. If you need any clarifications, do not hesitate to contact us .
Booking and payment:
- To secure your booking, your credit card number must be provided the day your reservation is confirmed. Mini Nomade will confirm your reservation by email no later than 24h after receiving your request.
- Payment must be made at most 3 working days before the receipt of the material- the entire payment includes Rental price++Deposit if applicable+ Delivery/Pick up Transaction fees
- For any customized order (Item requested and purchased specifically by/for the client that was not available to Mini Nomade when a reservation is made), the full payment should be received by the leaser, at least 14 working days before the rental start date.
- The rental payment may be made by credit card Visa, Mastercard or cash on delivery. For the latter a credit card number is still required.
- The lease is terminated the day the equipment is fully returned (including accessories) to mini Nomad. An additional period (not charged) of 5 days is required to perform the verification of the overall functional state and cleanliness of the equipment; after this time period and if no other fees will be charged ( damage to the equipment, return delays, double delivery or pick up, etc.) , the amount of the deposit when applicable will be returned.
- If you need to reduce the number of days of your rental while you have already received the equipment, please contact us to calculate the amount to reimburse you. Usually you are reimbursed 50% of the value of the cancelled period.
- In the case of any litigation with Mini Nomade about collecting due payment, and after placing a notice pay without action for 7 days, the renter ( customer) will be liable for damages and interests of a lump sum annual penalty equal to 26,28% ( 2% per month ) of the unpaid amount including taxes
- In all cases of cancellation, the customer has to inform Mini Nomade as quickly as possible and before the start date of the rental by at least 2 days in advance
- If any cancellation the eve or on the same day of the beginning of the rental period, the payment of the 2 days rental will be charged regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
- Any cancellation 48 hours prior to the commencement of the rental will be fully reimbursed. Cancellations within 2 days ( 48h) will be reimbursed at 50% except if it is the eve or the same day of the lease where 2 days of rental will be charged.
Delivery & Pick up
- Delivery rates are calculated based on the delivery location and the total number of articles. The fees include the delivery and pick up to/from your location
- The renter remains liable to all the obligations arising under the contract up to actual pick up by Mini Nomade, he/she remains the guardian of the rented equipment and engage to keep under it under his surveillance.
- Regular Delivery/pick up hours are from Monday- Sunday from 9 am to 7 pm. Deliveries outside these times will be subject to additional charges
Damage & Dirt Policy
- In the event the rental equipment is lost, stolen or damaged (with the exception of car seats involved in a collision) the full replacement or repair cost will be charged to your credit card.
- We tolerate small wear and tear that can be easily cleaned; we take back the equipment , clean and sanitize it at no cost to you; However, heavy dirt that requires professional cleaning like chewing gum, vomit, stickers, crayon, markers or other difficult to remove substances will be charged a fee of 10$ per item.
Limitation of liability clauses of Mini Nomade
- The lessee is responsible for the equipment in the event of theft or loss. In this regard Mini Nomade will be discharge of all responsibilities in case of theft or loss and in this case the amount of the equipment in question must be paid.
- Mini Nomade, its owner or affiliates cannot be, in any case, held responsible for the equipment misusage that might cause an injury or any other physical damage.
- The responsibility of Mini Nomade remains in all assumptions limited to the amount of the rental of the equipment in question.
- For any event independent of the will of Mini Nomade (weather, social movements, natural disasters etc. ), Mini Nomade cannot be held responsible for any repercussions for the tenant including the non-respect of delivery deadlines or the impossibility of making the equipment available